|Event:||Investing in Africa Mining Indaba|
|When:||6-9 February 2023|
|Where:||CTICC, Cape Town | Southa Africa|
|Twitter URL & Handle:||www.twitter.com/MiningIndaba | @miningindaba|
Investing in African Mining indaba is solely dedicated to the successful capitalisation and development of mining interests in Africa. Succeeding for over 28 years, Mining Indaba has a unique and widening perspective of the African mining industry, bringing together visionaries and innovators from across the spectrum.
Attracting more junior, mid-tier and major mining companies, more investors and as always, the largest gathering of mining Ministers in Africa. As seen in previous years, we may even surprise you with a President or two!
Meet everybody who’s anybody, from the world’s biggest industry giants to tomorrow’s barrier-breaking disruptors – transforming the trajectory of your business.
A proven track record of attracting…
- 6500+ attendees
- 3 African Heads of State + 1 Prime Minister
- 39 Ministers
- 950+ Mining Executives
- 370+ Executives from Junior Mining Companies
- 550+ Investors & Dealmakers
- 92 Countries Represented
A glance at what you can expect in 2023
The February 2023 Mining Indaba promises to be the must-attend event for every executive in African mining. As well as gathering the largest number of investors, mining executives and Ministers for four days’ worth of investment discussions and deal-making, there are several new and enhanced initiatives planned too.
- This year, we’re launching the brand-new Explorers’ Showcase for private or unlisted exploration companies from across Africa. It enables explorers to gain access to our elite network of deal-makers to help you raise finance or find the right partner to advance your project.
- Our new InfraTech stream will address the growing importance of ensuring supply chains are resilient and agile and the just energy transition.
- The popular Mining Indaba ESG Awards are back for a second year running, which will highlight junior mining companies that excel in making a significant positive ESG impact. The awards are an opportunity to put a company in the spotlight and reward them for excelling
- A new Business Matchmaking technology supplier will raise the bar for pre-arranged investment meetings.
- Following a record 40% female speaker line-up in 2022, 1 in 3 speakers will be female in 2022. You can nominate a speaker by getting in touch.
Unlocking African Mining Investment
The content and discussions will run under the theme “Unlocking African Mining Investment: Stability, Security, and Supply” where together the industry will explore how Africa, and more particularly mining, investors, and society delve into integral economic empowerment strategies, supporting supply chain security for the energy transition, and seizing investment opportunities capitalising on the commodities super cycle.
If you only choose one in-person event in 2023, make sure it’s where all the industry’s movers and shakers will be. Register for Mining Indaba to join them.
Gain a bigger presence at Mining Indaba 2023
Mining Indaba will continue to be the event that unites the mining community and fuels the industry transformations and collaborations. Every element of the event helps connect you with your next business opportunity.
To lock in sponsorship for 2023, download the brochure or contact the team today.