Mining Peru Congress brings together more than 300 key mining enterprises, regulatory authorities, government, technology and equipment suppliers, as well as investors across Latin America, the US, Canada and Europe.
Date: 1-2 April 2020
Venue: Lima, Peru
Organizer: Vostock Capital
Mining Peru is a strategic congress and exhibition for the leaders of the mining industry, bringing together 300+ decision makers from national and international companies, as well as government officials, regulatory bodies, academia, project owners, technology and service providers, and international and local investors
• New concessions and projects. Learn about the conditions for individuals or corporations to acquire mining concessions during the next public tender process
• TECHNOLOGY, SAFETY AND PRODUCTIVITY. Learn how innovative technologies in exploration and mine development are helping mining companies increase their productivity
• FUNDING and INVESTMENTS. Cooperating with local and international banks and financial institutions, private investors, project financing. How to gain most favourable lending conditions? How to ensure a quick return of investments?
• BEYOND LICENSING. The benefits of mining in a socially and environmentally responsible manner
• DON’T MISS! Where’s Peru heading? Obtain the most up to date insights into key projects and opportunities
• Dedicated exhibition of cutting-edge equipment and technologies for the mining industry delivered by local and global leaders from around the world
• ONE TO ONE BUSINESS MEETINGS, talk to key decision makers, develop new business contacts and become one of the new key players for this booming industry
• Unprecedented networking opportunities! 1-2-1 business meetings, networking round tables, cocktail reception, interactive discussions. Use this opportunity to exchange business cards with ALL conference participants!