The condition monitoring industry is one in which technology and skills constantly evolve to meet new asset maintenance needs. WearCheck maintains their position as leaders in the field by constant investment in updated technology, ongoing training and harnessing new talent. Some new appointments and promotions at WearCheck recently include:
- Sello Patience Mokoena has been promoted to laboratory supervisor at WearCheck’s Specialty Laboratory (WSL) in Johannesburg.
- Quentin Gustav von Kleist has joined WearCheck as a technical support consultant for customers in the greater Johannesburg area.
- Thamsanqa Shongwe has been appointed as WearCheck’s in-house instrumentation technician – based in Pinetown but supporting all 16 labs in nine countries.
- Bianca Louw has joined WearCheck as data capturer for WearCheck’s Specialty Laboratory (WSL) in Johannesburg.
- Thabani Dlamini has joined WearCheck Pinetown as accounts assistant.
Contact WearCheck on telephone on (031) 700-5460 (head office), email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.wearcheck.co.za.